Rapid DTM, Inc. was founded in February of 2002 specializing in tooling and product design.
- In 2004, we expanded to add CMM Inspection and Reverse Engineering to our service base
- In 2005, we added Machining Operations. While we specialize in machining prototypes and complex parts, we also welcome small production lots.
- In 2016, we have expanded our Inspection Services with the addition of a Global Advantage CMM for larger parts.
- In 2021, we added 5 axis capability with the purchase of a DVF5000 machining center
- 35 years of experience building wax injection molds
- 35 years of experience designing wax injection molds
- 5 years of experience designing plastic injection molds
- 20 years of CNC rapid prototyping experience
- 25 years of 3 axis CNC machining experience
- 6 years of experience in 5 axis machining
- Designed, developed and directed CNC Department – Vaupell Rapid Solutions
- Developed turnkey for 5 axis high speed machining solution for dental abutments
- General Manager – Onyx High Speed Machining
- Accomplished Design Engineer
- Experienced Mold Maker
- 20 years Accounting and Finance
- 10 years Engineering and Manufacturing process
- Industry knowledge: Utility, Defense, Healthcare and Manufacturing
- Plant Manager for Tooling Division – Hitchiner Manufacturing
- Manager of Tooling Development – Hitchiner Manufacturing
- Well versed in Project Management
- Accounting and Finance experience in multiple industries: Manufacturing, Utility, Defense and Pharmaceutical
- MBA – Southern NH University
Timothy Pevere, CNC Machinist
- Timothy started part-time with the company in April 2017. Once he finished high school in 2019, he was added as a full-time employee. Having little machining background, he started out with the basics on a manual Bridgeport. As his experience grew, he was introduced to setting up the CNC machines and learning CMM inspection. Today, he programs using Espirit and keeps two machines busy full-time. If he has down time, he can inspect parts on the CMM. In his off time, he is a part-time EMT and firefighter.
Tom Hanks, CMM Inspector
- Tom was hired in July 2021 to fill the CMM Inspector position. His background in programming CAD/CAM and operation of machines, allowed him to easily adapt his skills to program and run the CMM equipment. He has assisted the company in improving and updating procedures and processes for ISO. The addition of Tom has enabled the company to perform more thorough inspections on all parts prior to shipping to our customers. Tom also assists us with design work using SolidWorks and programming and operation of our CNC router.